- NEXT: Joshua Heart
- New Music: Gwen Stefani’s “Baby Don’t Lie”
- Covers: Pharrell on EBONY
- Out & About: Erykah Badu’s Anonymous NYC Concert (VIDEO INSIDE)
- Congrats: Will Packer’s New TV Show
- How To Get A Restraining Order Against Keyshia Cole…
- My Neck, My Back, My Knees and my …..
- In Case You Missed It: Remy Ma on the Wendy Williams Show
- Cruise the Seas with Maxwell & Friends
- The End or Nah?: XXL Magazine’s “Last” Issue
In Case You Missed It: VH1’s DIVAS
LA’s Shrine Auditorium was transformed into a one night only female music fest last night. Some of music’s hottest female acts from all over the music world came together to celebrate the 2012 VH1 Divas.
The theme this year was DANCE Music. The evening celebrated all things boogie woogie.
Kelly Rowland, Keri Hilson and host Adam Lambert delivered an electrifying tribute to the late Donna Summer with a medley of her most popular songs that included “Bad Girls,” “She Works Hard for the Money” and more.
Jordin Sparks, Melanie Fiona and Ledisi hit the stage later in the night to honor Whitney Houston‘s greatest dance hits such as “I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)” and “I’m Every Woman.”
In case you missed it we’ve got exclusive red carpet, performance shots and video clips of some of the performances. Check them out here…