- Out & About: Taylor Swift
- Urban Luxury: iSpeakFemale
- Uh Oh: James Fortune Arrested
- Covers: Usher in Billboard
- New Video: Sia “You’re Never Fully Dressed …”
- New Video: Tamar Braxton’s “Let Me Know”
- Get Money: Britney Spears Launches New Lingerie Line
- First Look: Madea’s Tough Love Cartoon
- First Look: Tyra Banks’ New Talk Show
- New Music: Goapele is “Strong As Glass”
In Case You Missed It: VH1’s DIVAS
LA’s Shrine Auditorium was transformed into a one night only female music fest last night. Some of music’s hottest female acts from all over the music world came together to celebrate the 2012 VH1 Divas.
The theme this year was DANCE Music. The evening celebrated all things boogie woogie.
Kelly Rowland, Keri Hilson and host Adam Lambert delivered an electrifying tribute to the late Donna Summer with a medley of her most popular songs that included “Bad Girls,” “She Works Hard for the Money” and more.
Jordin Sparks, Melanie Fiona and Ledisi hit the stage later in the night to honor Whitney Houston‘s greatest dance hits such as “I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)” and “I’m Every Woman.”
In case you missed it we’ve got exclusive red carpet, performance shots and video clips of some of the performances. Check them out here…