- Covers: Rihana Stuns on Elle
- Out & About: Janet Jackson
- Out & About: Kelly and La La
- Watch : Prince Blazes SNL
- The Scoop: Boyz II Men “Collides”and Tells What Caused The Breakup
- Queen Latifah Responds to Bill Cosby Rumors
- No Auto-Tune: T-Pain Goes Acoustic
- The FitLyfe: Creating Healthy Habits
- First Look: Chad Boseman as Marvel’s New Hero
- New Music: Dawn Richard is about to “Blow”
Covers: Rihana Stuns on Elle
Rihanna is topless and candid as Elle Magazine’s December 2014 cover girl. Our favorite bad gal opens up about pushing boundaries and her creative side.
Read excerpts from her feature here and see photos from the feature below!
ELLE: What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Rihanna: That’s still a secret.
What do people misunderstand about you?
What’s the sexiest thing a man has ever said to you?
Any man that tells me what to do is sexy!
What’s your mantra?
“Fuck bitches, get money!
Your worst fear?
If you weren’t a singer, what would you be?
The last time you were starstruck?
When I met Aaron Paul at the Spike awards.
The best hangover cure?
Ice, Chinese food! And an upside-down trash can and towels, preferably next to the toilet.
If you were a piece of jewelry, what would it be?
I’d be a choker!
What’s on your Christmas list?
A big, trimmed ****!!